Sep 11, 2012

Celine Dion Praises Adele For Helping Young Girls With Body Issues

Celine Dion wax figure


Celine Dion fellow singer Adele, she is to love their bodies and inspired a new generation of young female singers are confident will help you slim down by refusing to change the music industry.

hitmaker is full of praise for the young Britney maintain the curve of her reputation, she women need to be skinny to be in the music industry, Adele's global heroes proved unable expected success. "My heart will go

Dion, "I love literally everything about her, I love extreme talent, I love her writing. Come from the song of her soul, she's very nice, Las Vegas magazine. Do not misunderstand me when I say this, I think is very refreshing to see someone extremely poor reporting is not Music Industry Children bottles as do you, I know that ...

"She will help us in the world, she's going to help me, it's bad when you meet her, I tell her I'm going to give you the biggest hug I'm not kidding."


No comments:

Post a Comment